“Oh look, another glorious morning…makes me sick!”
It is officially the start of my most favorite time of the year! HP* is on 24 hour loop in our house, we are up to our ears in pumpkin spice and I can finally bust out ALL THE CARDIGANS.
*HP = Hocus Pocus/Harry Potter
So of course this month’s theme is Halloween! Hocus Pocus to be specific. This is honestly my most favorite movie (even more than the other, more famous HP 😜). Since Asher was born at the beginning of October, I’m pretty sure we watched the Sanderson Sisters run amuck (amuck, amuck) over 100 times those first 30 days at home. Now, as a mother of a toddler I’m fully convinced my Patronus is Winifred Sanderson. But I could go on all day with HP crossover puns so let’s get on with the set up!
Below are my monthly spreads for October as well as my weekly spread for the first week. Tag me in your recreations on social media and comment below with some of your favorite spread ideas (maybe I’ll incorporate them into future themes!)
List of supplies used:
- Leuchtturm 1917 Bullet Journal
- Pentel QE515 Twist-Erase 0.5 Automatic Pencil
- Sakura PIGMA Micron: 01, 05
- Sakura PIGMA Brush: Pen XSDK-BR #49
- Sakura PIGMA Brush Pen: XFVK-FB #49, XFVK-MB #49, XFVK-BB #49
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen: 055, 679, 885, N35, 925, 062, 947, 195, 845, 899, N57, 993, N15, 133
- Sakura Souffle 3-D Paint Pens 10 pack
If you want to see more about how I set up my October Bullet Journal Spreads be sure to check out my October Bujo With Me video below or on my Youtube Channel!